[Usergroups] Please announce: Plone Conference 2008 Registration Now Open!

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Thu Jul 3 23:04:00 UTC 2008

Greetings Plone user group leaders:

Please spread the word to your local user group email lists: Plone Conference 2008 registration is now open!

Here's an email, please adapt it as you see fit!

Thanks, I hope to see all of you in DC this fall!

best,
jon

--
Jon Stahl
Secretary, Plone Foundation

=======================
Early bird registration is now open for Plone Conference 2008, to be
held October 6-12 in Washington, D.C. USA!

Register now for early bird pricing!

  http://ploneconf2008.eventbrite.com

Plone Conference 2008 is the sixth annual worldwide gathering of the
Plone community, and will feature:

    * Two days of pre-conference training.
    * Three days of talks, tutorials and workshop sessions, suitable for
all Plone experience levels, including new Plone users and site
administrators, Plone integrators, and core Plone developers.
    * A two-day post-conference community sprint.  As always, we'll have
a mix of sessions designed to help new Plonistas.

 Discounted early bird pricing is available now through August 1!

  http://ploneconf2008.eventbrite.com

More information

    * General conference information
	http://plone.org/events/conferences/2008-washington-dc/

    * Sponsorship information - Plone conferences wouldn't be possible
without the generous support of our corporate and individual sponsors,
thank you!
	http://plone.org/events/conferences/2008-washington-dc/sponsors

=======================

--------------------------
Jon Stahl | Program Manager

ONE/Northwest
 New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the environment

www.onenw.org
jon at onenw.org
206-286-1235x15
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
 Practical advice for effective online engagement
  http://www.onenw.org/full_signup