[Usergroups] World Plone Day

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Wed Apr 30 14:24:22 UTC 2008

Hello

Members of the Plone evangelism mailing list are working to organize a
World Plone Day.

The idea is to invite to the members of the Plone community and User
Groups to give (at least) an introductory talk in their community, and
do the same all over the world.

The suggested date is november 7th.

Right now we're looking for ploners interested to join the initiative,
so we're asking to add their city in
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/world-plone-day

We believe that's a very simple idea and it could get a huge impact in
Plone promotion.

If you need support to organize the talks or want to get deeply involved
on the initiative, feel free to join the evangelism group:
http://www.nabble.com/Evangelism-f24086.html

Also, if you've any suggestion or comment don't hesitate to write us!.

Kind Regards
r0ver

--
http://robertoallende.com