[Usergroups] RE: [ZPUGDC] Fwd: [cmpros] Boston Members - Report on plone user group and call for interest in Boston CM/ECM meetup

Boos, Paul M. PAUL.M.BOOS at saic.com
Sat Oct 21 13:06:28 UTC 2006

I would agree - we lately reached out to the Laszlo community by
co-sponsoring a Sprint and it generated some interest from Laszlo folks to
learn about Plone.  But more needs to occur, as it was still a Plone-centric
Sprint (although we actually got into a considerable amount of Laszlo
coding).

Paul

  _____