[Usergroups] RE: Welcome to the "Usergroups" mailing list

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Tue Nov 21 21:18:37 UTC 2006

Everyone!

Just trying to keep this list alive. Looks like we have a fair number of
subscribers (18) but only a handful have introduced themselves!

Question:
An organization wants to host a ZPUGDC meeting in a foreign (read: possibly
inconvenient for some but possibly more convenient for others) location.

This is a one time deal but could lead to the location being part of
a regular rotation of meeting places.

An extremely un-scientific poll (emails to the list or me personally)
has resulted in a 50/50 split.

I plan to ask the list for a tie-breaker, but I'm just wondering
what other UG organizers would do.

Thanks,

Alex

Alex Clark