[Usergroups] Post-conference group agitation

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Wed Nov 1 15:54:58 UTC 2006

All,

Woo Hoo! I'm here. I suggest that we all introduce ourselves again
and then round up whoever is missing...

 UG TIP #1: Always schedule a block of meeting presenters at once
 to reduce stress and workload. For example it's November now,
 try to schedule January - June 2007 at one time to get it over
 with!

I though this was a great tip (thank you whoever said this) and
I'm working on doing that right now for my PUG!

Alex

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:28:10AM -0800, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Just me making sure new users can subscribe and post.
> We had a user group BOF at Plone Con. One participant
> is having trouble subscribing. Just checking it out
> for him. No problem joining. If this goes through, I'm
> going to nag all the BOF participants again to
> subscribe and collaborate so maybe this list will get
> more than three posts in one year.
>
> And thanks to Nate for setting this list up.
>
> Cheers, Chris Calloway

Alex Clark