[Plone-UI] [Plone-developers] Plone Mosaic Sprint Barcelona June 10 - 13

Guido Stevens guido.stevens at cosent.net
Wed May 14 14:20:32 UTC 2014

We now have a coactivate page at
http://www.coactivate.org/projects/plone-mosaic-sprint-barcelona/summary

Please sign up if you want to come, so we know who's coming and can
reach out to participants via the mailing list.

We're also preparing some code infrastructure you can load before flying
in, so we can hit the road running on Tuesday and not waste half a day
on tooling up and building out. More on that later.

:*CU#

On 13/05/14 20:56, Leonardo Caballero wrote:
> Great news Guido, thanks for that initiative

Thanks for the positive feedback! However, it is Netsight that deserves
the credit for funding a major investment into Plone, which makes all of
this possible.

--
     Guido Stevens  |  +31.43.3618933  |  http://cosent.nl

     s o c i a l   k n o w l e d g e   t e c h n o l o g y