[Plone-UI] [Plone-developers] Plone Mosaic Sprint Barcelona June 10 - 13

Leonardo Caballero leonardocaballero at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:56:44 UTC 2014

Great news Guido, thanks for that initiative

> Hi all,
>
> Following on from the discussions at Plone Open Garden 2014 in Sorrento,
> we've organized a sprint dedicated to modernize the rendering model for
> pages in Plone.
>
> We want to create a single 2-D (grid) layout engine that offers page
> composition and responsive reflow across devices, to replace the current
> situation of multiple 1-D (column) renderers that composite into just a
> single non-responsive (desktop) page layout.
>
> Since Monday 9th is a holiday, the sprint runs from Tuesday 10 June
> until Friday 13 June (inclusive). The sprint will be held in the
> Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · Barcelona. Low-cost accomodation
> is available.
>
> See the event page for location info and tech goals.
> https://plone.org/events/community/barcelona-mosaic-sprint
>
> Thanks to Ramon and Victor for hosting this sprint!
>
> Let's do something spectacular, under a spectacular sun! :-)
>
> :*CU#
> --
>      Guido Stevens  |  +31.43.3618933  |  http://cosent.nl
>
>      s o c i a l   k n o w l e d g e   t e c h n o l o g y

Atentamente

T.S.U. Leonardo Caballero
Linux Counter ID = https://linuxcounter.net/user/369081.html
Key fingerprint = 9FD2 DC71 38E7 A1D1 57F5  1D29 04DE 43BC 8A27 424A

/me Corriendo Debian Wheezy y Canaina GNU/Linux 3
/me Cree "El Conocimiento Humano le Pertenece al Mundo"