[Plone-UI] all_news_link customization

franzK panasa1 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:42:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm using Plone 4.1 Zope 2.13 and I need to modify some features.
I created a collection in order to manage my News list as I wish. and now I
need to edit the "News" and "More news" link to point the collection and not
the original News folder.
I checked the news.pt file in portal_view_customization and I found the link
is defined as:
tal:attributes="href view/all_news_link"
How can I customize this address? I think I have to define all_news_link

thanks
franzK