[Plone-UI] call for talk proposals - Plone Symposium Midwest / June 13-22, 2014

nguyen at uwosh.edu nguyen at uwosh.edu
Mon Mar 10 16:30:23 UTC 2014

Submit your talk proposals for Plone Symposium Midwest!

    https://midwest.plonesymp.org/talk-proposals

Have you been working on a particularly noteworthy project or want to showcase a site you built?  Do you have an application of Plone in a specific industry or sector, a product you've used or developed you want to share?  We want to hear about it!

Some topics ideas:

- Diazo theming
- Plone 5's new features
- Dexterity
- tiles / cover
- multi-site deployments, content sharing
- intranets & workflow apps
- [your idea goes here]

Please submit your talk proposals by April 1, and we will get back to you by April 8.  Talks will be scheduled on June 18 or 19.

On behalf of the PSM planning team,

	Kim

--
https://midwest.plonesymp.org
Plone Symposium Midwest will be June 13 - 22, 2014