[Plone-UI] Hello world

Martin Opstad Reistadbakk martior at plone.org
Mon Jun 16 12:23:02 UTC 2014

Lewis,

Thanks for introducing yourself, and also thanks for helping out. Also,
thanks for reminding me that this list is here :-)

We are currently in the process of moving all lists to
https://community.plone.org/ a discourse bowered discussion board. We have
a category for user interface there
https://community.plone.org/category/core-development/user-interface . Sign
up and follow the instructions in the pinned post if you want to continue
getting mailinglists like emails.

Soon we will close down this list for new posts.