[Plone-UI] Hello world

Lewis Dexter Litanzios / Netsight lewis at netsight.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 10:53:14 UTC 2014

Hey,

Hope you're all good

I just subscribed to this list, so thought I'd introduce myself and
check this feed is working :)

I've recently joined http://www.netsight.co.uk/ in a UxD role, so I'll
be working with Plone UI for the foreseeable future; aiming to improve
user experience

I just returned from the Plone Mosaic sprint in Barcelona - privilege to
meet such passionate individuals collaborating to something bigger than
themselves

As well as this list, I'm wondering if there are any other useful
Plone-related UxD resources/lists/forums (accessibility, design,
development [client-side/front-end], interface, UI, usability, UX, UxD
etc.)?

Also be interested to hear everyone's process for working with Plone
design ~ https://twitter.com/ldexterldesign/status/476759455150137344 ?

Yours hopefully,

--
http://www.netsight.co.uk/