[Plone-UI] how to fix "Not obvious how to edit/publish folder when it has a default page"?

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Sep 30 13:53:32 UTC 2013

BTW, when we started working on what is now the new relateditems widget at last conference, the idea was for it to be a universal widget that could be used to replace the contents browser. It didn't turn out that way so far. To do that it would have to support actions like cut, copy etc and be able to select all, to just keep up with what the current folder contents does.
Also, if we follow my suggestions as per below it might need multiple ways of viewing it such as tree view.
I'd like to know opinions about if its wise to create a single widget for all our browsing? ie on the toolbar the top right "contents" button becomes a search box that when clicked on opens a content browser.

Dylan Jay

---
www.pretagov.com - Secure SaaS for Government hosted locally.
P: +61-2-9955-2830  +44-87-0392-7071 | linkedin.com/in/djay75