[Plone-UI] Team meetings

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Fri Sep 20 00:08:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've contemplating how to lead such a diverse team.

One thing I'd like to bring in is a central place to keep track of projects under our banner. I'm a big fan of trello because it lends it self to more organisation than a wiki does but I'm open to other suggestions.

I'd also like to kick off the regular meetings again. I'd be interested to how many got value out of the conference calls?

Also, in terms of timing, if you do intend to turn up regularly, which of these is a better time?

http://everytimezone.com/#2013-10-14,60,6bj
http://everytimezone.com/#2013-10-14,-480,6bj
http://everytimezone.com/#2013-10-14,-900,6bj

Dylan Jay

---
www.pretagov.com - Secure SaaS for Government hosted locally.
P: +61-2-9955-2830  +44-87-0392-7071 | linkedin.com/in/djay75