[Plone-UI] Change in UI Team Leadership

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Fri Sep 13 05:39:00 UTC 2013

I should add that the pacific rim sprint that is happening this weekend is an online sprint and is open to everyone.
However it will be happening both sat, sub in roughly an australian timezone. If the hours suit you and you know javascript or plone then please join. You don't have to know both to contribute.

This is the kickoff time both sat & sun, http://everytimezone.com/#2013-9-14,-780,6bj ie 6pm CST fri, sat night I believe.

Signup is on google plus
https://plus.google.com/events/ckrjsf9ai5ah9cqgt2bj3thjcdg?authkey=CIbxvOT1u52G0AE

Dylan Jay

---
www.pretagov.com - Secure SaaS for Government hosted locally.
P: +61-2-9955-2830  +44-87-0392-7071 | linkedin.com/in/djay75