[Plone-UI] Add new tables to tinyMCE

espen espen at medialog.no
Thu Oct 10 11:42:09 UTC 2013

You will have to do two things:

1) Add the style that can be used in Tiny MCE
2) add the CSS.

You might consider doing it this way:
1) In the TinyMCE control panel ( /portal_tinymce/@@tinymce-controlpanel , add the table style name you want to use at the bottom
2) Add (if it is not already there) a file in /portal_skins/custom/ with name ploneCustom.css
3) add the css for your table-style in ploneCustom.css file
4) Restart plone (or put /portal_css in debug mode)

When everything is working, consider this
1) go to /portal_setup and export the tinymce settings
2) add the relevant lines to a tiny mcd xml file in /profiles/default (or more precise: just keep "relevant stuff" in  the xml you just exported
3) Copy the css from ploneCustom.css to your theme (or product)

Espen