[Plone-UI] Plone 5 theme status

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Oct 1 12:12:58 UTC 2013

Are you sure?
It would be good if possible to use something well supporting. We have a
long history in plone in picking less popular texhinologies and then
regretting it later as they are pulled out abs replaced. Perhaps it is
better to pick something popular that might grow the features you want in
the future?

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830