[Plone-UI] [Plone-developers] Plone 5 Theme

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Tue Nov 19 13:06:34 UTC 2013

> Is it just overlays that are the problem?

I think overlay is not the problem, i think is the solution.
Users love the WYSIWYG feeling of Plone, mainly because content area
(width and fonts) are very similar between Edit and View mode. So user
always know the final result of the content area will be quite
similar.

If we preserve this similarity in the overlay I think is enough.

In fact with the overlay we can go beyond that. We can offer to the
user a way to preview the text area in mobile, tablet and other views.
A kind of responsive live preview that changes text area preview.

[]s

Andre Nogueira