[Plone-UI] UI Team Meeting

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:27:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm going to be canceling today and the next meeting because of the plone
symposium here.

We've had very low attendance lately so once the symposium is done, I will
try and see if I can focus the team on a few important tasks to get us
doing work again.

I'd appreciate people paying attention to the review Roche did on
plone.app.event and helping in any way.

We also need more collaboration to be done with the new plone themes. I
haven't heard any updates on it and we haven't been granted the google
drive access yet either.

At the pre-symposium sprint, some will be working on widgets so it'll be
somewhat UI related.

Cheers,
Nathan