[Plone-UI] Review of plone.app.event (plip 10886)

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:09:54 UTC 2013

Hi Roche,

If you're using buildout.coredev to review and they have a plip buildout
file in the plips folder, you can also add the review to the plipts/review
folder. Additionally, put the review in the trac ticket or reference the
review file you added.

Great review! I'll try and check it out myself and add some comments.

-Nathan