[Plone-UI] UI Team Meeting today

André Nogueira andre at simplesconsultoria.com.br
Wed Jul 24 12:53:49 UTC 2013

Hi Nathan,

We started Cafecito Sprint yesterday, this time in Rosario - Argentina.
One of our main goals is work with Semantic and Acessibility.

We planned to add to Classic theme and Sunburst some things like:
- Aria Roles - http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria/roles#landmark_roles
- Schema.org tags for main plone fields - http://schema.org/docs/full.html
- HTML5 main tags (header, footer, aside...)

We can provide more details about that in next hours, our setup an
aditional hangout about that.

But after this message my main question now is in which theme we
should work? In this Plone 5 theme?

[]s
Andre

PS: we are #cafecitsprint on irc