[Plone-UI] UI Team Meeting today
Nathan Van Gheem
vangheem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:52:46 UTC 2013
attending: Ryan, Joel, Rob, Thjis and Nathan
- mockup, toolbar, widgets
- getting close
- start playing with it, look for clients to deploy with
- plone 5 theme
- will have to document all html related changes once we merge
- base plone theme has minimal styling now
- jbot for overrides right now
- think about base semantic markup
- dl: what should we do about them?
- work with old sunburst still for upgrade but forget about classic theme
- Thjis will make a todo list or issues so others can start contributing
- less vs sass
- mockup using less...
- less is easier for beginners
- less has "less" dependencies
- design help
- it'd be nice if some designers jumped in on the mockup project and
started fixing some of our styles
- need a way to handle putting the toolbar at the bottom of the page, or
on the side. toolbar should apply body class to page when it's enabled on
- need to communicate the need for testers
- provide a mechanism for feedback
- list of simple actions to have tested
- need to make sure we're not overlooking any major usability
issues--let's not repeat in and out widget or uber selection widget :(
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Dylan Jay <djay at pretaweb.com> wrote:
> Sorry I couldn't attend. 4am I'm not at my best. But looking forward to
> the summary
> Dylan Jay
> Technical solution manager
> PretaWeb 99552830
> On 24/07/2013, at 3:55 AM, Nathan Van Gheem <vangheem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, the google hangout URL is:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Nathan Van Gheem <vangheem at gmail.com>wrote:
>> Just a reminder all that we're going to be meeting today at 1pm central
>> time(chicago time).
>> On the docket is mockup, widgets, toolbar--everything we're discussing on
>> the previous thread.
>> - less vs sass again... I know...
>> - new theme update, thoughts
>> - call for testers
>> - sprint in Australia
>> - styling updates
>> See you later!
> Nathan Van Gheem
> Solutions Architect
> Wildcard Corp
> UI mailing list
> UI at lists.plone.org
Nathan Van Gheem
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the UI