[Plone-UI] mockup project updates

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 09:06:47 UTC 2013

Just cheerleading, but this is really, really great work. Incredibly
important for Plone's future.

Martin

P.S.: I've been working quite intensively on a JS-only side project (node +
backbone + bootstrap), and learning a lot about 'proper' JavaScript
development. I hope to be able to feed that into stuff like this in the
mid-term future, it just turns out that having twins makes your spare time
rather scarce ;-)