[Plone-UI] mockup project updates

Dan Jacka danjacka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:57:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sharing more positive vibes: I had a play with mockup over the weekend
after reading the Bastille Day sprint report on plone.org. I found the
docs on http://plone.github.io/mockup/dev/ really easy to follow and was
able to make a test pattern (by copying the tooltip pattern) without any
trouble. Now I feel like I can make progress understanding and hacking
on the whole mockup/p.a.widgets/p.a.toolbar chain without Rok having to
explain everything to me very slowly first. :-)

Dan