[Plone-UI] mockup project updates

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Jul 22 23:13:37 UTC 2013

It's so close. You guys did awesome work. We're hoping to get a sprint off
the ground in Sydney next month to do some more on toolbar. Maybe finish
the work started on the control panel so we can have complete isolation for
4.3 before the conference!! Anyone wanting to escape a horrible summer to
our +18C sunny winter is welcome.

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830