[Plone-UI] UI Team Meeting 2013/01/29 Notes

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:19:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Meeting notes can be accessed at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_p80InXqRy31gFxSuetuGABqVoORNuyq6z6ccPGTPNQ/edit

Some highlights:
- plone.app.contentrules UI improvements are pretty much done(good work
thomas desvenain!), needs some review and then merging:
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contentrules/tree/ui-improvements-ploneconf-sprint-2012
- content finder widget update:
http://static.nathanvangheem.com/plone-conf-2012-ui-sprint/clickdummies/contentfinder/index.html
- toolbar updates: editing mostly working but we need widget help yet
- placeless adding plip needs some looking into
- John is getting started on UI documentation

*Participation*:
Everyone, we only had 3 participants for this meeting and we've been hard
pressed to get feedback on things we ask for. I realize everyone has busy
lives but if you can find time, we need better participation as a whole. If
you're sigh, don't be, any feedback, help is good!

Thanks,
Nathan