[Plone-UI] UI Team Meeting

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue Jan 29 17:39:08 UTC 2013

Pretty much what I reported to the mailing list a few days ago
regarding the CSS cleanup and a few other fixes I made. I still have
to move the code into the p.a.widgets and contentfinder.js repo. I
hope to get around to this soon.

Maybe you should update your static site again and let the people in
the meeting play with the latest version. I know Alex asked to
reinstate the double click behaviour but doing double click with
javascript sucks and it slows down single click a lot. Maybe play
around and let me know what your experience is.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                   http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za