[Plone-UI] Welcome back!

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Jan 14 21:33:39 UTC 2013

On 15/01/2013, at 12:18 AM, "Roché Compaan" <roche at upfrontsystems.co.za> wrote:

> Hi Nathan
>
> Perhaps you can update your static site with the latest changes to the
> click finder click dummy for discussion tomorrow.
>
> FYI, the following is now done:
> - separate icon click target to open a folder.
> - one can only delete a result by clicking on "x" on the result, not
> by clicking in the folder listing as per Alex's suggestion.
> - the selected result has a tooltip to show the url (this can be
> improved to only show the path in future)

Looks good, even works on mobile, except that the open arrow appears
off screen.  Perhaps the width of the drop down could be based on the
size of the contents and or screen, not the size of the input field?
Rok and I discussed but this widget into plone.widgets to replace
related items etc. I think it's good enough to start doing that now.
We also discussed using it as the browse replacement in the toolbar,
replacing folder contents. But there would be a lot more features that
need to go into it such as reordering, cut and paste etc. what do
others think?