[Plone-UI] in-and-out replacement

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Jan 1 23:14:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm in need of a in-and-out widget replacement. Ie multi-select and orderable widget for schema.List with Choice with a smallish vocabulary so I need browsing, not just search.

Roche: is your ultima-widget widget stable enough for me to turn it into a z3c.form widget yet, at least for the non-tree vocabulary case?

Otherwise, I know there is work being done on plone.widgets, but it looks like that is just for Archetypes at the moment correct?
Or anyone got another suggestion?

BTW, am I right is saying in-and-out widget doesn't have a non-js fallback? I can't find a decent way to use it in my testbrowser tests as it dynamically creates the final submitted input control using js.