[Plone-UI] Date in ISO format - formatCatalogMetadata

mdistefa remote0765 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:36:44 UTC 2013

Hi everybody and thanks in advance for your help and support.
I'm using Plone 4.2 and when i create a collection and set the tabular view
I got the date in ISO format.
This seem to be a well known issue, it's also documented in
https://dev.plone.org/ticket/11155

but even if a follow step by step the suggested modification  I'm not able
to get the date as I want.
I did the test and the code I modified performs ok.
Now I'm wondering where I make the mistake? do I need to restart (already
done!)? recompile (in wich way)?
I'm really lost, I don't know where to look at.
Thanks again for your help and support.
Mario