[Plone-UI] Plone UI Survey

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Sun Aug 18 09:57:42 UTC 2013

So far it seems the following are the top issues

For Editors
--------------
- no clear how to have content in two places at once
- Not obvious how to edit/publish folder when it has a default page
- no out of the box way to include listings/rich content/repeated content into the text of a page
- Can't add/edit and publish in one action

For Site Admins
---------------------
- confusion between names of roles in sharing vs users configlet
- It's not easy to know when my Plone site has become out of date or vulnerable
- group portlets hard to find

For themers/integrators
- Not obvious how to discover and install plugins
- hard to discover or share themes

Disagree?
https://trello.com/b/h8J1evdp/the-plone-ux-top-5-hit-list-beta

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/pretaweb | linkedin.com/in/djay75