[Plone-UI] workflow issues

Thijs Jonkman t.jonkman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:18:20 UTC 2013

For our clients it is mostly the site administrator with manager rights
setting the sharing tabs, but only minimally, in which case I'd say use the
same terminology. I can also picture it being used in a more collaborative
intranet setting, where an editor would share, in which case I would not
lose the dumbed down version. I like Sean's solution for that.

It has not come up as an issue for our clients. I do not think that sharing
needs more prominence, it is useful, but it is not something everyone uses
every day. For users that do use sharing it is close enough in a tab.