[Plone-UI] workflow issues

Sean Upton sdupton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:36:54 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Dylan Jay <djay at pretaweb.com> wrote:

> It's still confusing I think. It's not obvious that setting "Contributor" in site setup trumps "Can Add" in any sharing tab.

This lack of consistency in language should be repaired; I would like
to see the role names stop being demoted there in place for
pseudo-capabilities that sound like permissions and conflate things
(the language on the inherit checkbox needs to go to, it is not
"inherit permissions").

I think something like this in the sharing page column headings:

<th>
  <h4 id="role-contributor">Contributor</h4>  <!-- localized role
title as heading -->
  <label for="role-contributor">Can add</label>  <!-- descriptive
subheading text -->
</th>

It also makes sense to me to avoid having a sharing tab visible on the
site root?

Sean