[Plone-UI] How to create ebook cover photo with templates

NosN901 improductrevieworg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:39:56 UTC 2012

I think in the Internet, there are a lot of people who are selling ebook.
Each ebook needs content and e-cover photo. In this post I'll show you how
to create an ecover photo with my template. Don't worry, you will get my
templates in this post. Find it :)

- First. You must have Photoshop. If not, try to use google keyword
"Photoshop"
- Now, let's start to create ecover.

*Step 1:* Start Photoshop

*Step 2:* Active "Action"

<http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n7560716/active_action.jpg>

*Step 3:* Import Action Script (In my file you can found it) (file format
**.atn*)

*Step 4:* Import Temples -> Change information of templates (file format
**.psd*)
<http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n7560716/change_information.jpg>

*Step 5:* Hit the play button
<http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n7560716/hit_play_button.jpg>
Make sure that */Compile/* is sellected!

*Step 6:* Save the ecover
Here is my new Ecover
<http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n7560716/ecover_from_Nos_N..jpg>

That's it!

And here is your templates :) Hope you happy with it!

Ecover Templates
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr43xsx34lz3t7e/Ecover-templates.zip>