[Plone-UI] Review of first meeting

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:51:19 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Warning:
 --- For all those not involved with the UI team, here's a bit of warning:
we are going to be using this list for UI team discussion from here on out.
Feel free to join in the discussion but please don't be alarmed if some of
the information might be a little out of context.

Sorry for the late review here.

Thank you all for joining the call! It's a good start.

I'd just like to go over what we talked about and what people can
review/work on.

Tasks:

 - Review Deco prototype: https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13301 - everyone
 - Document Mockup Testing Procedures: https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13302 --
everyone can help
 - Content browser mockup: https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13303 -- Roche
 - Write up UI Guidelines: https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13304 - Nathan
 - Better content rules UI: https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13152 - Vilmos
 - Review UI Tickets and report back: Kim
 - Deciding on widgets: plone.app.widgets work with chosen mostly. Feel
free to test out the package and work on making it work decent, write
tests. This is where we'll likely put all our new widgets.

If I have forgotten something important, please let us know.

Our next meeting will be Nov 6th. Thanks again!

-Nathan