[Plone-UI] Everyone up for a UI team meeting tomorrow?

Thijs Jonkman t.jonkman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:31:03 UTC 2012

I'm up for it. See you at 1PM Chicago time.

Additional point:
- Icons in plone to icon font
  - How to deal with add-on icons.
  - Possibly move away from image tags and move to "i" and apply all icons
through css.
  - Thoughts?
- Plugability of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Blueprint)
  - Just Deco.gs or allow for all (currently probably possible through
clever Diazo application, but with new layout engine, still possible?)