[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:38:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> One request, though: you said the structure of the theme mapper is "a
> mess". Could you perhaps do a quick mock-up (low-fidelity is fine) of
> the type of structure you think would work better? I didn't quite
> follow the textual description.

Sure, I was thinking about it myself (I know my textual descriptions
can get really messy as well ;)) just didn't quite have time at
01:30AM :-P Will see what I can come up with today in the evening.
Will try to so some Balsamiq mockups for the start

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov

http://mishunov.me • twitter:@mishunov