[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Denys Mishunov denys.mishunov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:52:20 UTC 2012

Hello Martin, all

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Build the PLIP buildout. Make sure p.a.theming is installed in the
> site, then go to the Diazo Theme control panel. You can create a new
> theme based on a template (which is super-simple, and needs to be made
> more representative) and go from there.

I have submitted my UI review to the plip ticket. I am not sure
whether I have had to add it somewhere in the buildout though, but I
didn't find Rob's review anywhere on FS, only in the ticket so did the
same. If the review should live somewhere else, please let me know and
I will copy it there.

--
Best regards,
Denys Mishunov