[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Elaine elaine at ssc.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 26 20:27:07 UTC 2012

My suggestion, and this is only my opinion, as stated in the recommendations,
would be #2. Make the differences in interfaces patently obvious to the end
user. Right now, these two interfaces *look **identical* but they *function*
very *differently*. The normal response to this interface (and any
interface) is if it looks the same it should function the same, likewise, if
two interfaces look different that is a visual cue to the user that they are
inherently different. Otherwise, one assumes they are they *same interface*
and frustration ensues.

~Elaine

Martin Aspeli wrote