[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Elaine elaine at ssc.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 26 16:38:46 UTC 2012

Hi Martin!

I work on Alice’s team and I am writing to give some feedback on the theme
mapper. BTW, great job, we are so impressed with what you did and for your
gracious attitude about getting feedback.

We are somewhat perplexed by the discrepancies in how the theme mapper
behaves if one is working on a theme installed through buildout or if one is
working on a theme imported as a zip file.

Let me try to explain. Please go to this link for a complete explanation
with screenshots:
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/ssc/blakeman/p-a-theme-mapper/Theme-Mapper-Feedback.htm

Thank you,

Elaine