[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Tseng-Planas, Alice atseng at it.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 25 15:38:24 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,
On 6/24/12 4:45 PM, "Martin Aspeli" <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,

>started drafting something a bit more inclusive:
>
>  https://gist.github.com/2985375

Thanks for such dedicated work to improving your app -- everyone's been
super impressed by all the work you've been putting into this. The content
is a great start -- especially the overview/intro -- a very approachable
tone for the uninitiated. And clearly distinguishing General Reference
from the Quick-Start sections is a good move since these audiences are so
different. Thanks for starting this! I'll pass this link onto folks. Is
help with this documentation something you'd like?

Cheers,
Alice