[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

alicetseng atseng at it.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 25 05:05:53 UTC 2012

Hi Martin, Eric, all:

Here's a zip with a set of:

  1.  feedback notes of mine + the groups responses to Martin's wireframes
  2.  a set of wireframes I started, to sketch out some ideas raised by the first set and group responses
  3.  The same survey responses, re-colated into problem patterns and more actionable language

A few disclaimers:
I'd take my wireframes with a huge grain of salt — as due to my workshop at the end of the week I had to have folks email me their responses and I ended up
doing a big dose of interpretation in my wireframes. So .. I'll bring these sketches to them this Thursday to get more feedback but I wanted to get you something
so not to hold you up. I put the other's comments in one section as direct quotes separate from my comments, so in case I got any interpretations wrong — I can reference back with them.They also are not annotated in full — this took much longer than I anticipated!

I tried to group the survey data into some rough patterns with some suggestions for actionable solutions to the issues raised by the surveys.
I saw that in the PLIP there were a lot of lines that weren't "actionable" so this is my attempt at doing some interpretation and pitching some ideas.
It's a super rough pass — and you'd really be better off by getting more user feedback (4 is a very small set) -- but with our small group there seemed to be one clear pattern with 2 types of user stories developing. So … hopefully it's a rough start for you.

Cheers,
Alice

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/PLIP-12227-In-Plone-Theme-Editor-tp7347100p7556446.html
NAML<http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>