[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:45:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

started drafting something a bit more inclusive:

  https://gist.github.com/2985375

It's not proofread yet, and the bits that reference specific UI are
left blank in anticipation of the review of the wireframes as per the
below, but it would be useful to understand if this would address your
concerns.

The idea would be for this text to be:

 - on the p.a.theming home page on PyPI

 - available in a 'help' link/overlay from each of the pages (control
panel, theme mapper, file manager) in the theming control panel

Cheers,
Martin