[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

alicetseng atseng at it.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 18 15:45:59 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

> I've digested the survey results a bit more and captured suggested actions here:
>
> https://dev.plone.org/ticket/12227#comment:20
>
> Could you please review and tell me if they capture your thoughts and
> whether you'd like to add anything? I'd still really value mockups (or
> HTML/TAL changes!) for improvements.

I'm pretty sure the workgroup would be willing to help out with mockups and other elements — a few members had already mentioned that mockups would be more useful for developers than a written survey, so that was something we agreed we'd offer to you guys and wait to hear back if you wanted/needed that at this point. I pressed the group
to start with a survey so we could capture individual member's thoughts and see if there were actual patterns in problems before jumping into solutions.

I'll read through your summary/mockup/notes today and hopefully can provide some initial clarifications … but I'll also forward your notes/mockup/questions to them to discuss at our Thursday meeting to see if all of this sits right with them. I'm just one member of the workgroup — so I want to make sure to get everyone's feedback in — we don't always agree on the same points!

I'll post a complete follow-up on Friday morning with the group's notes to this thread. Sorry for the lag — we only meet once a week on Thursdays as we all work for different departments.

Cheers,
Alice