[Plone-UI] PLIP 12227: In-Plone Theme Editor

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:12:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 16 June 2012 22:44, Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've digested the survey results a bit more and captured suggested actions here:
>
> https://dev.plone.org/ticket/12227#comment:20
>
> Could you please review and tell me if they capture your thoughts and
> whether you'd like to add anything? I'd still really value mockups (or
> HTML/TAL changes!) for improvements.

I've made some mock-ups based on the feedback. They contain a few open
questions (see notes), and I'd like to know whether you think these
changes would meet your expectations:

https://dev.plone.org/attachment/ticket/12227/plone.app.theming%20-%20mock-ups%20v2.pdf.zip

The good news it that if these mockups are in the right direction,
they should be relatively easy to implement. The biggest missing piece
is some visual design and iconography that would make it all look
nicer and make the icons clearer.

Martin