[Plone-UI] Nested collection removal in Plone 4.0/4.2

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:24:24 UTC 2012

I can see the use-case for nested collections and think I used them
myself in the past also but I also see how it might seem a little
silly to have collections as a container.

Perhaps the best way to accomplish this is with a behavior that allows
you to extend an existing collection? Then it's in an add-on and not
in a mysterious plone core package branch that never makes it to core.
After that I guess you'd have to group your collections in a folder.

-Nathan