[Plone-UI] Stylesheet problems

Chrissy Wainwright chrissy at sixfeetup.com
Tue Jan 31 22:38:37 UTC 2012

Are the styles still written in the stylesheets being applied when not in development mode?

When not in development mode, the CSS registry merges the files to reduce the number of loads.  This means you're not going to see the name of your CSS files, instead it will be something like "public-cachekey9069.css"

In the CSS Registry > Merged CSS Composition tab, you can see how the files are merged together.

Thanks
Chrissy Wainwright

--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Where sophisticated web projects thrive
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x604
Email: chrissy at sixfeetup.com
Try Plone 4 Today at: http://plone4demo.com