[Plone-UI] UI Team meeting recap

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:16:14 UTC 2012

After the meeting, Dylan mentioned how a lot of what we're talking about is
difficult to visualize and the fact, that in general, there is a lot of
community misunderstanding WRT deco/toolbar(and other things).

In light of that, Dylan thought it'd be a good idea(and I agree) for the UI
team to produce screencasts of the various components that are being worked
on so 1) people have a chance to see the status of things and 2) we can
work through and discuss any misunderstandings of the technology being done.

So I have 2 questions:
1) Does this sound like a good idea to everyone?
2) Who would be interested in producing some screencasts for us?

This also requires people to blog more which we also should do(but I
don't)...

-Nathan