[Plone-UI] review some plips and thoughts

Thijs Jonkman t.jonkman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:39:52 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Got an update on themes in https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13355.

I turned the three flavours of HTML5 Boilerplate into Diazo themes (several
levels of difficulty). Try:
https://github.com/TH-code/plonetheme.h5bp

This led me to mocking about with bootstrap a bit more. Try out:
https://github.com/TH-code/plonetheme.bootstrap

Have a go at them and give me some feedback :-)
THijs