[Plone-UI] UI request: Plone theme mapper (ala 'Banjo')

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Wed Sep 28 11:54:18 UTC 2011

On 9/28/11 1:45 AM, Jon Stahl wrote:
> I have been playing with this: it is awesome and y'all should check it
> out immediately, it will blow your mind. :-)

Quite nice! Re: optilude's question: in the short term, because these
strike me as two distinct editing environments, I might do something like:

     Title 		Description  	Actions
     Unilluminated (unilluminated) 	Download | Filemanager | Mapper

in the @@theming-controlpanel -> Manage themes control panel. And then
within the two editing environments link to the other environment. E.g.

     Edit theme: Unilluminated
     Up to Diazo theme control panel | Switch to theme mapper

and:

     Map theme: Unilluminated
     Up to Diazo theme control panel | Switch to theme editor

This doesn't really integrate anything (or does it?), but I'm not even
sure if that's necessary yet.

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net