[Plone-UI] Cannot change Plone 4 Folder icon.

swisstone work at twopauls.plus.com
Wed Sep 28 10:57:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
Sorry for the newbie question.
I am customizing a Plone 4.1 install (on Ubuntu 11.04) - I am almost
finished however I cannot change the folder icon?
I have replaced the folder_icon.png with my custom one by clicking customize
on Plone/portal skins/plone_images/folder_icon.png

The custom image is showing in the Plone/portal_skins/custom folder.

When I refresh my webpage the original folder still shows? I have restarted
the instance, rebooted the server & flushed my browser cache with no joy!

Could anyone point me in the correct direction?

Many thanks,
Tony